Our vision is simple – we want to be the most motivated, highest performing and inspiring team in the industry.
If you believe in personal excellence, are truly passionate about new media and want to work in an open, forward thinking organisation then contact us You need to be flexible, motivated and a team player.
Job Description :
- Expertise in HTML/CSS is a must.
- Delivering Creative Visualizations and designs of Websites based on client requirements
- Should have good functional understanding skills
- Should understand Usability from end user perspective
- Can work across devices, responsive web design
- Understands Gridding and its application in HTML and CSS
- Candidate should essentially be a team player
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Required experience: 2 years
Desired Profile: Preferably an MBA. He/She should successfully execute the business analysis process, should have an understanding of a variety of technologies and platforms , entity-relationship diagrams (ERDs) and RDBMS concepts, object-oriented technologies, and the systems development lifecycle (SDLC). Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. A web application development background would be preferred. Experience of a structured business/systems analysis methodology and techniques used for Web applications is essential.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Business Requirements Document, Feature Lists, Use Cases, GUI, Wire Frames)
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with clients to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and
- Will require to travel onsite.
Experience: 3- 4 years
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Drupal (Experience to build and configure modules in Drupal Content Management System)
- Databases (i.e. MySQL)
Nice to have along with mandatory skills:
Location : Pune, India
Experience : 3.0-4.0 Years
Candidate who understands the importance of ensuring uptime, performance and security and has proven experience in resolving network, system and internet issues with a quick turn around will be preferred.
Candidate in this position will require to fulfill these responsibilities:
- Ensure uptime, performance, resources, and security of the computers managed, meets the needs of users and is to time and budget
- Responsible for maintaining licensed copies of software such that safety and licensing issues do not come in for scrutiny and hamper business continuity
- Resolve network, system and internet connectivity issues with a quick turnaround time
- Provide technical support for projects
- Should be able to maintain and take back up for all project codes, information as per schedule
- Should have managed OS/NOS installations (Windows/Linux) and configurations
- Installation and configuration of MySQL Database server
- Ensure server security
- Responsible for creating environment setup for demos, new users, projects
- Performing regular audit of systems and software
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues and resolve them
- Responsible for documenting the configuration of systems
- Administer desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls
- Performance monitoring of Local and Live Servers
- Support LANs, WANs, Internet, and intranet systems
- Take daily backups of Live and Local Servers
PS: Male Candidates will be preferred
Location : Pune, India
Experience : 5.0-7.0 Years
We will prefer project management professionals who have ideally managed web based projects in agile environments. We expect the incumbent to be highly organised, focused and effecient. S/he should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and should have managed teams.
We expect the candidate to have proven experience handling multiple projects. Candidate joining us will require to fulfill these responsibilities:
- Responsible for management and delivery of allocated projects to time, quality, scope, budget, solution, profitability and overall client satisfaction
- Ensuring that an appropriate methodology is defined and used by the team for project delivery
- Ensuring that baseline project documentation is created and maintained (scope, requirements, change requests)
- Managing project changes through structured change control process
- Creating and maintaining up to date and accurate project plans
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate project data is collected and reported on a timely basis
- Creating and issuing regular project progress reports to the client and management
- Ongoing communications with the client regarding project progress, tasks and issues
- Identifying any project dependencies and ensuring that they are considered in the plan
- Provide guidance, support, mentoring & coaching to team members on technology, business & other project specific aspects
- Ensuring timely completion and formal client sign off for all project deliverable
- Ensuring that all team members are fully aware of their responsibilities, tasks and deadlines and that they achieve them successfully
- Ensuring that the project delivers to the highest standards through process, quality and technical compliance
- Identifying project risks and working with the team or client to mitigate identified risks
- Timely escalation of any issues to the Delivery Manager and if necessary to the Client
- Responsible for raising invoices and tracking payments
Location : Pune, India
Experience : 3 -4 Years
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about work and what it takes to meet quick TAT’s(turn around time). If you think work is fun and are game to work in an agile environment, get in touch with us on email@example.com.
We expect quick TAT’s and work in an agile environment with lean empowered teams. Candidate should be analytical, with a strong base of OOPS concept and should have worked in agile teams.
S/He should be a quick learner with a go-getter attitude, logical and should be good at verbal/written communication.
Desired Technical Skills:
Knowledge of CAD with expertise in PHP would be good to have.
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1.5 – 3.5 years
Desired Profile :
We are a dynamic team, passionate about work and what it takes to meet quick turn around time. If you are passionate about developing applications in .NET and are game to work in an agile environment, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors etc with Microsoft SQL Server